Surrogacy in India offers tremendous hope for success with the third-party surrogate parenting for many infertile couples who are unable to achieve pregnancy through conventional methods and treatments. Third-party surrogate parenting is a collective term for one or more of the following Assisted Reproductive Technology(ART) Procedures
Surrogacy, Egg Donation, Embryo Adoption, Gestational Surrogacy, Donor Insemination and donor IVF. These treatment procedures can be considered by the infertile couples when the woman, for some reason cannot produce healthy eggs or a proper gestational environment for the pregnancy. Kiran Infertility Centre is one of the leading surrogacy agencies providing state of the art surrogacy treatments for patients from India and abroad.
Surrogacy is when another woman carries a baby for a couple/ individual who are unable to conceive or carry a child themselves. This treatment is offered usually due to inability of Intended Mother/ Intended Parents to conceive or carry a child to term due to medical or other problems. Kiran Infertility Centre fulfills your dream of having a child through Surrogacy in India for the couples who are unable to carry the child in their own womb.
Surrogacy is helpful in the following conditions
- Recurrent miscarriages inspite of all possible treatments
- Repeated failures after IVF treatment
- Premature menopause often as a result of cancer treatment
- A hysterectomy, or a congenital absence of Uterus due to Mayer- Rokitansky- kuster -Hauser syndrome(MRKH)
- Inability to conceive in case of Single Parents
- Possibility of a Health condition such as diabetes, hypertension, cardiac or renal disease which makes pregnancy and birth dangerous.