Egg Donors in Hyderabad :
Why egg donors or oocyte donors are needed for IVF?
Egg donors also known as oocyte donors are an essential part of Assisted Reproduction as about 30% of women suffer from infertility because of decreased or absent ovarian reserve.
Some women may have specific genetic conditions such as cystic fibrosis, which causes problems in ovulation, or fragile X syndrome that can result in decreased ovarian reserve or premature ovarian failure because of which they cannot have their genetically related babies. In such cases, Egg Donors in Hyderabad is used.
Where do we get egg donors?
Egg Donors at Kiran infertility center are sourced from reputed ART Banks, which undertake the recruitment of Egg Donors.Once someone approaches the ART bank to be Egg Donor there are various tests carried out on her including Physical and Psychological Evaluation
The evaluation of family history is needed to determine chances of genetic disorders and other inheritable diseases if any, blood tests are done to determine the probability of STD’s and finally TVS ultrasound is carried out to ensure that no fertility related issues pertaining to Egg Donation in Hyderabad occurs.
Is egg donation affordable? What are the costs involved if need an egg donor?
Yes, egg donation is affordable Treatment options
How do I go about IVF with egg donation?
The female undergoing this kind of a treatment undergoes what is known as a Down regulated cycle and this is to match the patient’s cycle with the Donor cycle.
What is the medical process involved in egg donation?
Controlled Ovarian Hyper-Stimulation (COH) is carried out to cause super-ovulation. For more information write to one of our Doctors at email@example.com
What tests are done on egg donors?
The tests include:
- Fertility testing by hormonal assays and ultrasound
- STD testing
- Routine and advanced pathology
- Genetic and chromosomal testing
- Psychological screening and testing
What are the success rates with egg donation?
Success rates vary from cycle to cycle based on the number and quality of embryos transferred, cumulative (3cycles) pregnancy rates in IVF are 95%.
Egg Donors in Hyderabad :
The KIC egg donation procedure in Hyderabad involves assisting a woman who is unable to produce her own healthy eggs for pregnancy. Recipients of all ages experience a success rate of implantation of approximately 60% per embryo transfer. Cumulative success rate exceeds 95% when 3 or more repetitive embryo transfers are performed.
Why to opt for egg donation:
- Failure to achieve a possible pregnancy following repeated attempts at IVF or other Art Treatments
- Poor fertilization of eggs in spite of good quality sperm
- An absence of ovarian function due to preceding surgery, radiation, or chemotherapy
- Premature ovarian failure
- The presence of an inherent disorder that has a high likelihood of being transferred via the women’s eggs to the offspring
- Women over the age of 40Unexplained failure of IVF consecutively
- Poor responders (less than 3 to 4 eggs)
Criteria to choose an Egg Donor
Willing and healthy women are eligible for egg donation programs
Other criteria we look into before using a particular female as an Egg Donor are as follows.
- The prospective donor should be in good health
- Should not have any major abnormality or genetic disorders
- Post screening test for HIV, HBsAg, VDRL & hepatitis
- Post physical Examination, Endocrine Profile, Ultrasound Examination.
- Medical screening for any physical or mental illness
- A written consent form confirming the full understanding of the egg donation procedure.
We at Kiran infertility centre- Hyderabad provide excellent facilities for assisting the infertile couples to achieve
their unfulfilled dream to have a baby of their own. We are committed to providing the highest quality medical
care in a sensitive and helpful environment. For detailed information regarding egg donation please contact us