Kiran Infertility Centre (KIC) –Only Infertility Super-speciality Clinic, also offering Surrogacy Treatments
At KIC, We make sure that all the stake holders including the Patients. Donors and Surrogate Mothers are rendered highest level of personalized care and attention. This is central to our values on which we provide our medical services.
Our experts are always accessible to counsel you and help you with your queries and problems.
Our patient care philosophy and practices set us apart from other clinics and is one of the most important reasons for our success.
Our U.S.P. is our all-inclusive programs:
We take care of everything to ensure that your journey to successful parenthood is made as hassle free as possible
Our programs include medical factors including
- Medical Procedures
- Donor/ Surrogate Medication and fees for Medical Procedures
- Egg Retrieval
- IVF/ICSI and Embryo Transfer Cycles
Non- Medical factors including
- Airport Transfers,
- Clinic Visits
- Concierge Services
- Foreign Currency Exchange.
The packages we offer include all costs from your preliminary assessment till delivery including donor/ surrogate treatment costs and compensation and regular updates from time to time in case of pregnancy in Surrogacy Cases.
Regular updates include all medical tests as below with no hidden charges:
All routine medical examinations& Pathology Tests for Parents, Donors,&Surrogates including those for detecting STD’s common and rare.
Medical- Psychological Checks.
Advanced Blood Tests including a Chromosomal Analysis if required or deemed necessary.
Hormonal Assays and a Trans-Vaginal scan to assess own fertility (this is the most important step and is done only by our Obstetricians and Gynaecologists).
Test Schedule in case of Pregnancy in Surrogacy Cases provided through e-mail:
- On the day of HCG – X-Ray chest, ECG, PCR for HIV.
- Beta HCG values: 12 days after embryo transfer; repeated on day 15 post embryo transfer.
- Trans-Vaginal USG: Day 21 to detect a Gestational Sac; Day 31-scan to detect Heart Beat.
- From there on a pregnancy Trans-Vaginal USG every 10 to 15 days.
- In the event of pregnancy at 6 weeks of pregnancy after heartbeat is confirmed, repeat all above except blood group.
- Every 15 days – Hb, CUE, RBS
- 12 weeks of pregnancy – PAPA, B-HCG, Nuchal Translucency, PCR for HIV.
- To rule out Down’s Syndrome: Week 12- Double Test
- 18 weeks – Triple test, TIFFA Scan, PCR for HIV.
- 24 weeks, 30 weeks – Routine tests (the list above), PCR for HIV.
- To detect any gross anomalies: Between Week 18 to 22: 4-D scan TIFFA -Targeted Image Fetal Anomaly scan)
- 1 day before Delivery – PCR for HIV and Routine tests.
Personal Care: Round the clock access to Doctors, Case Managers on phone or email.