For All Patients looking to start Surrogacy Treatment in India.
The final choice of the surrogate is best left to the Doctors as they choose the lady with the best endometrium just before the transfer.however you can also be party to this decision. This is also one of the major reasons for our success.
Our Surrogates are recruited by an Assisted Reproductive Technology bank(ART Bank).
All necessary background checks are done with the help of Concerned Authorities and ART Bank.
Medical- Psychological checks in collaboration with ART bank.
– Then they test locally for sexually transmitted diseases- all common and uncommon.-Then the prospective surrogate mother is brought to our clinic where our Psychiatrist will counsel them in detail.
– Thereafter we do Advanced Blood Tests including a Chromosomal Analysis.
– This is followed by Hormonal Assays and a Trans-Vaginal scan to assess their own fertility (this is the most important step and is done only by our Obstetricians and Gynecologists).
Then if she passes through all these tests, they undergo a dummy transfer wherein all medications are given for a trial cycle without actually transferring any embryos. This is done to assess her systemic response to hormonal therapy. Once a prospective surrogate clears all these steps, she is counseled and is enlisted in our program.
We follow ASRM guidelines and do all the necessary tests for surrogates and donors. All the tests listed here are done. In addition to this, we also do:
|– PCR for HIV- VDRL- HBSAG (Hepatitis B and HB antigen)- Hepatitis-C HCV- Hb %- Blood grouping and Rhtyping
– BT CT
– PAP Test
| – ESR-CUE-Group B Streptococcus; GBS- Sexually transmitted diseases including gonorrhea and syphilis- HIV-ABS-EIA- TORCH test.
– Folic Acid level
– Random blood sugar, Hb%
– HCV antibody
– Blood sugar
|– Platelet count- White blood cell count- Serum- Renal function test
– Liver function test
– Blood Urea
– X-Ray Chest and ECG
– Hormonal test if applicable and suggested by Doctor
– Any other test suggested by Doctor
- On the day of HCG – X-Ray chest, ECG, PCR for HIV.
- Beta HCG values: 12 days after embryo transfer; repeated on day 15 post embryo transfer.
- Trans-Vaginal USG: Day 21 to detect a Gestational Sac; Day 31-scan to detect Heart Beat.
- From there on a pregnancy Trans-Vaginal USG every 10 to 15 days.
- In the event of pregnancy at 6 weeks of pregnancy after heart beat is confirmed, repeat all above except blood group.
- Every 15 days – Hb, CUE, RBS
- 12 weeks of pregnancy – PAPA, B-HCG, Nuchal Translucency, PCR for HIV.
- To rule out Down’s Syndrome: Week 12- Double Test
- 18 weeks – Triple test, TIFFA Scan, PCR for HIV.
- 24 weeks, 30 weeks – Routine tests (the list above), PCR for HIV.
- To detect any gross anomalies: Between Week 18 to 22: 4-D scan TIFFA -Targeted Image Fetal Anomaly scan)
- 1 day before Delivery – PCR for HIV and Routine tests.
We send out color ultrasound scans and video scans. We also test for chromosomal and genetic abnormalities in the donors to rule out common chromosomal and genetic disorders