Surrogacy is a beautiful and life-change experience, and surrogate mothers are truly blessed for shouldering the weight of pregnancy so that others can be parents. Many surrogate mothers say that the true birth of a child is when it is created in the hearts of loving parents.
Here is a look at some of the motivations for becoming a surrogate mother.
- The joy of pregnancy and experiencing the miracle of birth.
- A history of easy and uncomplicated pregnancies.
- Empathy toward couples struggling with pregnancy/fertility.
- An opportunity to be part of something special.
- An understanding of the importance of children in parents’ lives.
Financial help for their family.